COVID - 19
Last update: March 25, 2020
The health and well‑being of our employees and the customers we serve is our number one priority. For this reason, we have applied government recommendations regarding COVID‑19 to continue our operations with everyone’s safety in mind.
Priority for service
Our suppliers and carriers are assuring us we should not foresee any shortages or delays of supplies or in deliveries.
In this time of crisis, the top priority for choice of appointment time is given to:
- Facilities supporting our health care systems;
- Health care workers who are in high demand at this moment;
- Any other requests follow.
New procedures for our Technicians and our Sales Representatives
- We won’t go into your house and we will stay in the garage.
- We will call upon arrival. If you want to, you can open the garage and go back inside. Upon completion, we will call you back to talk about your project.
- If you and people living with you are in good health, we can discuss your project in your garage. (We will respect the 3’ distance between people). If not, discussion over the phone will be arranged.
- A Covid-19 Policy must be in place for us to do work.
- We will comply with this policy.
- Always stay 3 feet from people
- No handshakes
- Use hand sanitizers before & after going to a job site
- Avoid touching your face
- Must be healthy (meet the same standards as we ask you below)
Given the exceptional circumstances, we are asking our customers to notify us if they or someone living with them:
- Are in quarantine or self‑isolating
- Have fever or flu symptoms
- Have been diagnosed with COVID‑19
- Have been outside the country in the past 14 days